[Coco] Wanted: Floppy Drive and Controller (Australia)

Jayeson Lee-Steere cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com
Sun Mar 17 12:36:28 EDT 2013

I'm wondering if anyone in Australia has a floppy controller + drive +
cable setup they'd be willing to part with (or loan/rent)? There is
something wrong with my setup and I'm not sure which bit is dodgy (tried it
with 3 different Cocos with same results) so I just want to swap the whole
thing out so I can get the last of my data off my disks. I'm not very keen
on the expense and risk shipping from the USA, when I can even get it.

- Jayeson