[Coco] Basic09 Question

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Mar 15 23:41:12 EDT 2013

I'm working on a program in Basic09.  I'm editing it with TS/Edit (as
vi), and then loading it up into Basic09, then packing it and running it
with runb.  I've added a second procedure within the same source file,
at the end of the main procedure.  I call it from the main procedure
like so:

RUN charconv(entity,character)

When it gets to that point in the program, it comes up with error #43,
which is "Unknown Procedure".

When I pack the program, do I need to pack both procedures separately
and then merge the I-code files?  Does it have to produce two separate
I-code files?  I notice that only the main (first) procedure is
mentioned when I ident the resulting I-code file.

JCE