[Coco] NitrOS9 Sources

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 11 11:35:42 EDT 2013

Bill,

I am sure this is not going to be the response you want to hear but.....This is from my POV.

The Cloud-9 distribution, could be placed in to the NitrOS-9distribution. The only items are the descriptors at this point and they are in the current version bootlist path on your CF. Priority issue again for me. Work on updating a free distribution or actually work on getting products to customers that have paid for their products. I understand what you are saying.

Focus has been all hardware...I guess you could add, and the firmware that goes with it.

All the CLOUD-9 descriptors are in a separate CLOUD-9 directory of the repo.

Regards,

Mark