[Coco] I am Back!

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:26:49 EST 2013

Hey all,Yes, I am back and lurking. I am taking a break from my Amiga's and decided to get back to the CoCo's (but no where near what I was doing before). I am on the facebook page, and even posting up pictures and my first video last night (and spending my spare cash at Cloud9 :) ).
BTW, my old site thecocolounge.com is no officially dead. The free host I have hasn't got around to putting it back up after the server crash back in September. He keeps promising me it will be back up soon.

Visit my Blog at www.amigalounge.com to see what a geek with no life does on his time off!