[Coco] Intro and need some help (Was: Re: (no subject))

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 09:51:30 EST 2013

Bill,
As Gene Heskett says "Drivewire is the cat's meow".
In short, Drivewire is like having one, big, endless hard drive... with a built in midi synth... and an internet terminal.. and.... Oh well, just get a Coco serial to DB-9 cable and/or a DB-9 to USB if your PC has no DB-9, Install DW on the PC, get HDBDOS and a DW NirtOS9 boot..... HEAVEN.
My Coco has access to over 60g of Coco virtual disks and software. Instantly!!
Drivewire features a Midi synth that the Coco can send Midi data to to tunr your PC into a big Midi synth.
DW will allow the Coco to access the HTTP and FTP and download software from the internet through your PC
DW allows you to create a "terminal" window on your PC and access your Coco as if you were at the keyboard.
The best part... it's FREE!!! The only cost is the cable. If you don't want to make one, Mark at Cloud 9 sells them
Here's the link:

https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/

And you need Coco software?
Try here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

And if you like Coco music... just try my link below.

Enjoy!
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com