[Coco] CoCo 1/2 to VGA?

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Fri Mar 8 15:01:13 EST 2013

So wait, does that mean you'd be able to get component video out of a
late model CoCo 2 with a few video amps?  I'd like to try that.  I mean,
I doubt it'd work on a modern LCD TV or anything, but I have a CRT TV
and a CRT monitor that can both take low-resolution component video and
display it quite well.  The monitor could probably do it even if it
isn't quite at the right standard (it's a Sony PVM and has lots of
adjustments).

-Michael