[Coco] 2 wasted cpus?

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:36:30 EST 2013

It could also be the sam chip ( MC6883 Synchronous Address Multiplexer) that
is the collpritt. Try to press it deeper in its socket if it has one. Press
also all other chips that have sockets. It is common that chips in sockets
tends to creep up because the device gets warm and cools when shut down,
and then gets warm again by use. The warming and the cooling makes the
chips crimp and expand, with creeping up as a result.

Hope this works

cb