[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Is this worth the buy?

Harry Hurst hhos at st-tel.net
Wed Mar 6 07:48:57 EST 2013

I think it would be possible to replace the GIME if you wanted to work it
all out on a FPGA with a few analog support chips, but that would be a LOT
of work. There is still a possibility that just thoroughly cleaning all
the contacts would clear things up, so it might not be a bad deal, but
that's not the way I would go with my money. If they weren't asking so
much I might go for it, at maybe $25, including shipping? :)

HH