[Coco] cga to vga converter

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 13:02:15 EST 2013

the ghost is not interference but the way the board works. any faster moving    object will produce it like typing characters too fast. i ditched my board in my storage box but seems related to the way it reconstruct the image internally.

any nor gate will work i plugged the synced signal on pin 10 on the coco rgb output. but first you need to disconnect this pin by pulling on side of resistors 61 and 62 iirc.

Sent from my iPhone