[Coco] cga to vga converter

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 22:24:42 EST 2013

i have this one. it works if you combine (and invert) sync signals from
your coco3.

but the board has issues especially with scroll games (or moving sprites)
where objects leave a ghost behind them.

also this board generates A LOT of EMI (almost RFI) the coco3's composite
output will dance in waves when this board is on :P

but if what you want is to display 80 columns that's good enough. but not
for games.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Alan Jones <alwanbi at live.com> wrote:

> http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGA-EGA-YUV-TO-VGA-arcade-video-converter-US-Seller-
> /221195287847?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3380443d27
>

> Can you see it now?
> I can view it.
>
> Alan

Long live the CoCo