[Coco] Coco 2 & 3 US Needed for Experiments

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 1 19:53:32 EST 2013

Hello Everybody,

I need to acquire a Coco 2 and a Coco 3, US versions, preferably with
sockets and an Hitachi HD63C09E but not necessary, for interfacing
experiments.  If anybody has anything resembling the above laying around, I
would be interested in talking with you.  I have one Coco 2 and Coco 3 that
I want to keep pristine.  If I have only one of something, I rarely modify
it so I have a reference to go by if something doesn't go as planned.
That's my way of covering the oops'.  J  If they already have other mods
then that will be ok as well.  All offers will definitely be considered
including DOAs as long as they are physically intact.  Thank you guys for
digging around in all your "goodie" boxes!  :P  Happy Coco Hunting!

Kip