[Coco] My Coco1-revisited

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jun 24 11:26:55 EDT 2013

Well, since Friday, I've been able to type in the first 3 Banker programs
featured in Hot Coco, Sept 1985 (text p29-31, programs p46-49 ). "Arthur"
doesn't like me typing, so that's why I'm so slow.

Anyway, programmers, I have a question: listing 2 looks like (I think) a
BASIC program with assembly language commands in it. How does it run? I've
typed it in and saved it as "B256.bas", then typed RUN "B256", but all I get
is SN ERROR IN 10. And listing 3 requires B256.BIN in memory before it will
run. Using listing 2, how do I make it into a binary program?

And, by the way, has anyone typed in program listing 4? It looks like it
might take me about a week to type it in, so I'm hoping someone else has
done it, and can send it to me (hint, hint)

Ideas about listing 3?

Thanks