[Coco] Raspberry Pi as Virtual Floppy Disk???

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 16:27:13 EDT 2013

I also like that, and I think the PI emulating floppies and hardisks is a
great idea.
The floppies emulators out there will required a controller... My big
problem is finding a controller for every one of my vintage computers... it
is all too expensive.
PI emulating floppies is actually a great idea, as long as it will be
possible to get rid of the need of a controller.