[Coco] ack!

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jun 4 21:37:10 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 04 June 2013 21:34:34 Lothan did opine:

> From: Gene Heskett
>
> > gene at coyote:/opt/nitros9$ hg paths
> > default = ssh://gheskett@hg.code.sf.net/p/nitros9/code
> > gene at coyote:/opt/nitros9$ hg tip
> > changeset:   2829:ed9a4cb85fb3
> > branch:      lwtools-port
> > tag:         tip
> > user:        boisy
> > date:        Sun Jun 02 15:30:19 2013 -0500
> > summary:     Fixed makefiles and defsfile for level 3
> >
> > gene at coyote:/opt/nitros9$ hg head
> > changeset:   2829:ed9a4cb85fb3
> > branch:      lwtools-port
> > tag:         tip
> > user:        boisy
> > date:        Sun Jun 02 15:30:19 2013 -0500
> > summary:     Fixed makefiles and defsfile for level 3
> >
> > Looks legit to me?
> >
> > Cheers, Gene
>
> Yep, and both tip and head indicate you have Boisy's changes to the
> makefiles.

I saw the post, but since that post, I have pulled nothing.  And in what I
have, I had to do my own makefiles.  The chances that what I did, and what
Boisy did having a matching crc, md5sum, or sha1sum, are so slim as to be
non-existent.  Astronomically so.