[Coco] ack!

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jun 4 21:33:10 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 04 June 2013 21:27:17 Wayne Campbell did opine:

> Now that Gene has gotten a lv3 disk made, maybe we can start using it as
> the "new" base os.
>
> Today, I got my usb hd out and have started copying my Basic09 data
> files to the church's computer. As soon as I am able, I will be making
> a pdf with the information. This is technical info about i-code, as
> well as comparison data I compiled in 93 between Basic09 and Microware
> Basic 2.4. AFAIK, 2.4 was the last version of OS-9/68000 to include
> Basic.
>
> Wayne

I may have it "made", but I'll let some enterprising soul crash his coco3
trying to boot it.  I am up to there in 2 or 4 more projects that have
precluded my bringing in a dead blow hammer to get my drives started again,
they've been off for about 3 weeks now due to an about 7 hour power failure
3 weeks back.

Look in the level3/coco3_6309 directory for downloadable .dsk's, and report
back please.  I saw enough errors go by that I suspect the .dsk's are at
best incomplete.  The new pull I did this afternoon, didn't build as well
as the other repo did.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
What we need is either less corruption, or more chance to participate in
it.
         law-abiding citizens.