[Coco] Cocopedia updated

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 19:49:40 EDT 2013

Re read what I wrote Richard. I wrote RPN, for Reverse Polish Notation.
First popularly used in HP's calculators in the 60's as it simplified
the calculators design and reduced its memory usage considerably over
that of a calculator that has to keep track of stuff by the normal
algebraic rules, making sure it follows the normal operator precedence.
Simplified to the bone, you place the values of two items on the stack,
then issue the +=, - =, /=, or *= command to get the answer. Cheers, Gene
Ooohh Crap! I should have know that <sigh> I believe it is used in C++
too. I did mis-read Bill's message though. I was about ready to REALLY
display my ignorance by asking what RPN stood for 8-/. Oh... I guess I
just did 8-))