[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:18:42 EST 2013

Hi Mark
Excuse my forgetting to continue the conversation with you
had lost the thread of this request
I want a Coco-Flash-2 4 MBytes of flash memory (SD card I like better but that's another topic)
not quite understand neither English nor electronic, please correct me if I misunderstand
Software selection of up to 256x 16KB or 128x 32KB cartridge images
The board provides 256 x 16Kb Programs or 128 X 32 Kb,  of course one at a time, right?

I understand that I, through the coconut, you could put 256 BIN (I think removing the first 5 bytes) in position &HC000, then run, or also, I believe, put the dispswhich in Bit 3 and 5 on, = 4 +16, = Game 20
No price yet