[Coco] Another rare brazilian coco clone...

Denis Bisson denis.bisson2 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 28 13:14:01 EST 2013

Daniel Campos <daniel.campus at ...> writes:

> In the place of the 3.9K and 3.3K resistors, I changed both for 10K
> resistors. The 470 Ohms resistor I removed. In the place of the 560 Ohm
> resistor I put a 1K trimpot for fine tunning. (1 POT HERE)
> On mine I also put two trimpots in pulldown on both B-Y and R-Y lines
> that come from 6847 to 1372. (2 POT HERE)
  On the picture I saw 4 POT's. What about the fourth ones?

  For the B-Y and R-Y signal, you mean you simply add the potentiometer
resistor to the ground to ad a load? Or you mean you add a potentiometer and
signal is taken from the "wiper" of the potentiometer to be connectoed to the
MC1372?

  Thanks.

Dennis.