[Coco] Assemblers' Documentation

Sat Jan 26 19:09:05 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lothan" <lothan at newsguy.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Assemblers' Documentation

> I've never done a side-by-side comparison of the two either, so I can't
> say what new features were included in RMA other than support for the
> Fortran common block. You've piqued my curiosity on this so I'll
> disassemble them to see what differences might lie under the covers as
> soon as If find the time.

Hi,

Check OpenCOCO for the source:

http://www.opencoco.net/

But I do not see RMA & RLINK!

IMHO the web master is hording a lot of stuff for the CoCo. I disliked what
he did in setting up OpenCoCo and told him so.

Even R63 source is there.

Looks like a party was announced and no one showed up so the host ate all
the cake.

SHF