[Coco] Seeking ECB Rom in the US

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 01:28:26 EST 2013

Sean,
I have some 2764s, 27128s and 27256s available, so just let me know which
version CB & ECB image you'd like if you just want to run Extended Color
Basic programs only.
If you wish to also run Drivewire 4 server on your PC, then let me know
which version of HDBDOS Drivewire 3 combo Disk Basic rom image you'd like
and I can put it all in one eprom for you, that is if a 27256 eprom will
work?  It is a 28-pin package also.
It sounds like you may require some type of modification to use anything
bigger than a 27128.  Guys, since you all know which images work with his
Korean Coco 2B would you advise me as to which images to use to burn his
eprom with, I'd appreciate it.
I was just perusing my rom images, and there are the Coco 3 roms that have
been modified to work in a Coco 2, maybe they will run in your Korean
Coco2B?  I think that the Disk rom is a straight DECB 2.0 though.  Then
there is also the HDBDOS with Drivewire 3 for the Coco 2.
If this all comes together like I'm thinking, you could end up with DECB
modified with HDBDOS and DW3 all running out of one eprom over a serial link
to your PC's serial port to Drivewire 4 Server!  Now that sounds like a real
neat setup indeed.
Now if we could come up with an easy modification for soldered in roms.
Hummm.
Oh, I need to come up with a reasonable price for the eprom and burning so
if any of you could let me know your thoughts in private email, I'd
appreciate that too.  Thanks to you all.
Kip