[Coco] Cocopedia New Entry

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 8 23:29:52 EST 2013

On Jan 5, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Luis Fernández <luis46coco at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Another thing sr. Allen Huffm an, are you the owner or manager of cocopedia?

Yes.

> .if it is, I wonder if I can help with the following:
> I have permission to use the information LcurtisBoile and database software, description and pictures, screen, your website but is much work to be done by hand, I have data (all) in a database, I can send it in Excel, Access MDB, or formatearda in HTML, I can even program it to adapt to other formats.
> The idea is to place each set index and create you as an individual page on the list of lcurtisboile but cocopedia.From this list, you can improve for all, as still many more programs to introduce.
> Is that possible?

I do not know enough about Mediawiki, but I suspect we can work something out. If anything, we can do a converter to convert each database entry in to Mediawiki markup with the template I use, and then can put them in that way.

You can e-mail me at alsplace at pobox.com and we can discuss.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com