[Coco] IMPORTANT NitrOS9 Level1 for Drivewire sic HDBDOS Drivewire

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Mon Jan 7 12:18:06 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> You were just getting confused with IFEQ vs IFNE and what signified H6309
> active. :) I'm not sure who wrote the original code but my patched code did
> work even though some 6809 code was next to a negH6309 conditional.

Robert,

I understand that IFNE is If not equal to 0.  I understand that IFEQ is If
equal to 0.  Just figured for readability that changing the IFEQ H6309-1 to
IFNE H6309 would make it easier to follow for those that aren't use to
programming.

That was my only reason for changing that statement.  I know in the long
run it compiles out the same way based on logic anyway.

As far as the code you have for HDBDOS and the dwread.asm and dwwrite.asm I
wasn't meaning to step on any toes here.  I just wanted to take a close
look at the dwread.asm and dwwrite.asm more closely as they were and try to
understand the reasoning behind the way they were layed out.  In doing so
is how I noticed in the dwwrite.asm routine that the same routine was in
there twice.  Then I just kinda got carried away with moving the code
around and changing the IFNE H6309-1 to IFNE H6309.

In any case I am sorry if I offended or overstepped my boundaries.