[Coco] Interbank Incident for Drivewire

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jan 3 11:24:05 EST 2013

After changing the Drivewire routines so that they work with a Coco1, I went
back to the Interbank Incident problem. I have been able to make the game work
via Drivewire when run from a Coco1 using DW Coco1 HDBDOS1.4 ROM. It will also
work from a Coco3 if the same Coco1 HDBDOS ROM is used. I expect to be able to
setup a Coco2 and Coco3 version shortly.
As a bonus, the above Coco1 Drivewire version works with the Speech Sound Cart
so the game talks to you.

The only problem left will be for Coco3 RGB monitor users. The game uses
artifact colors with no provision for RGB monitor users. I am not aware of any
fix for this.

Robert