[Coco] Disk Controllers

Danny Amborn slackware64 at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 28 18:54:31 EST 2013

I searched the archive for "burner" and found the link to the manual.
Here is the link if any one else is interested.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Green%20Mountain%20Micro%20-%20Color_Burner_Manual.pdf

Anyway I did a quick look and didn't see what you were talking about
but I just did a quick scan.  You wouldn't know exactly the page its
on do you?  If not I will look more later.  The mailman brought
another CoCo 2 to my house today :-)  I think I have a sickness when I
see one these in good non yellowed condition.

Oh just another quick question.  Anyone have the GQ-4X Willem
Programmer from MCUMALL?  Looks like it can do most anything current
with or without an adapter except for the really old stuff that is
hard to find any way.  Best of all its cheap.  Otherwise if its not
recommended what burner is.  Preferably a USB model.

--

Dan Amborn
slackware64 at embarqmail.com