[Coco] Clock chips

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 20 15:48:58 EST 2013

On Friday 20 December 2013 15:41:12 Brian Goers did opine:

> If I was to thinking out loud?
> What clocks chip could we putin our system?
> Not cause errors in our systemsand not be difficult to install.
> Can it be placed in any Color Computer 1, 2 or 3?

Unfortunately Brain, the heyday of standalone clock chips came in 20 years
ago, and went out with the y2k thing/debacle, about 14 years ago.  There
have not to my knowledge, been any new ones announced in about that long.
They are just stuffed in a corner of some other cpu or interface chip these
days, more to fill up the die to std size I think.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
		-- Christopher Morley
         law-abiding citizens.