[Coco] Does XC80652P = 6847 VDG?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 14:32:33 EST 2013

The "The Full Turn of The Screw" book by Tony DiStefano is here:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20-%20Full%20turn%20of%20the%20screw/FullTurn.pdf

Turn to page 89 for "More on the New Video Display Generator" and to 92 for "The Coco 2 B"
You'll find all the pin-out info on the chip and more. There may even be more articles, those are just the ones I remember.
I know Marty Goodman also did an article in Rainbow on this chip as well. I just can't find it at the moment

Hope it helps

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia