[Coco] 1983 TEAC FD-55 Floppy Drive Maintenance Manual

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 12 22:59:59 EST 2013

Hi Fellow Coco Enthusiasts!

I was recently given this manual in answer to a question I had about the
TEAC FD-55FR 5.25" 720KB 80 Track DSQD floppy disk drive and somehow
promptly forgot I had a copy of it.  During the Glenside Color Computer Club
Meeting tonight, I found it again, so I want to share this manual with
everybody.  The link below is a copy of the pdf document version of the 1983
TEAC FD-55 MINI FLEXIBLE DISK DRIVE MAINTENANCE MANUAL which I just finished
putting into my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/av41regbwka8iog/1983%20Teac%20FD55%20Maintenance.p
df

it is 217 pages long and though I have just scanned a few pages briefly, it
looks like it covers FD-55A through FD-55G versions of their famous floppy
diskette drive line.  I want to make sure everyone who has any one of the
floppy drives contained in this manual in our community to have an
opportunity to download a copy of this manual.  I imagine it will answer any
question that we have ever had concerning the TEAC FD-55 line of floppy
drives.  Enjoy!  Take care my friends.

Kip