[Coco] hardware scrolling

Torsten Dittel OS-9 at TRS-80.CC
Tue Dec 3 17:40:05 EST 2013

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus <retrocanada76 at ...> writes:

> Great! I will need it as I just got a french peritel coco2  with RGB
> output. It's on mail right now :)

You will get a fancy intro too:

http://www.6809.org.uk/tmp/da/pal_coco_probe/pal-dragonfire-1.png

(smooth horizontal and vertical scrolling and many many colors on hi-res
screens including on-border animation... just for your 50Hz PAL CoCo2 ;-))

By the way, I assume when the "Dragonfire 2" Pak came out, the PAL CoCo 1
was already available (I got mine in 1981, low serial#). However, the
"Dragonfire 2" cartridge was he only one not sold in Europe...

Regards,
Torsten