[Coco] Introduction, cartridge slot proto boards, J&M controllers, and EDTASM pak.

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Aug 24 21:02:18 EDT 2013

On Aug 24, 2013, at 14:29 , Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:
> DW3 does not have the functionanlity of dw4 and it would probably be worth it to find out why dw4 is having problems. From what I've seen on the list and elsewhere, most dw4 problems have been resolved by updating your java. I don't know if this is the case for you, but it's worth a try. DW4 is certainly
> worth it. Though dw3 will still allow reliable file transfer and virtual image use.

I'm running Java 7 update 25, and my computer thinks it's the "recommended version". Maybe it's too new?

I can see that DW4 has lots more features, but for the time being DW3 + Wired seems to do just what I need. Now I'm filling up floppies pretty fast, and I'll need to start flippying my floppies soon! :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/