[Coco] SuperPet

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Aug 9 13:51:17 EDT 2013

It's a dishonest approach to selling, because that "disclaimer" can be hard
to notice. The implication is that this person has one of the original
models, which is obviously not true. In fact, we don't even know what the
thing looks like. SuperPETs in the best condition are not worth anywhere
near that. You're talking a $300 - $500 machine at best depending upon
condition and what it comes with. I can't imagine an uninformed buyer
plunking that type of money down on something they know nothing about, so
that person will never get anywhere near that price.

I have two SuperPETs myself, though one is missing the second CPU board, so
its more like a PET 8000.

 Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and