[Coco] Multi-Processor 6809 Computer System

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Tue Apr 30 20:14:46 EDT 2013

> Which is easier, quicker, low cost and most likely to be implemented?
>
> And which will be of benafit to a larger group of CoCo users?
>
> Multi-processor or faster CPU?
>
> I think a faster CPU ticks all these questions.,. although I doubt it
> too will be implemented.  :(

Seems to me that it already has been.

> I wish I knew about FPGA's.

What is the difference between a COCO emulator and a COCO done
in an FPGA? One is a software emulation and the other is a hard-
ware emulation.  But they are both emulations and neither is a
real COCO.

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |