[Coco] Aaron's apology and Coco Contest Results

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Apr 29 20:26:58 EDT 2013

Allen,

I have to agree that this years fest was unusual. There was an energy and excitment I haven't seen since I started going
to the fest. If you look at the posts on the mailing list and conversations on the coco IRC channel you can see it. There's
new hardware being designed and built as well as new software being written!

The Other Frank