[Coco] Aaron's apology and Coco Contest Results

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:00:25 EDT 2013

Aaron, Even though we have never met in person (you or John for that matter), I was (as you know) watching the live stream as you made the so called comment. It appeared to me anyways, that you were making a good natured "ribbing" toward John, and there is no way anyone who was watching should have or could have taken it any other way but two old friends needling each other. I am not sure who took offence to it, other than someone who was telling someone else about it and no seeing the whole thing in context. I wouldn't worry to much about it, you did a fantastic job trying to bring the even to us, who could not be there. Allen did a great job filling in also. I, for one, want to thank all the effort it was for you to do what you did at the fest and the side projects- I, at least, appreciated it, and if someone got bent out of shape for you having a bit of fun with John, then they need to get a life.
-thats my 2 cents (for what its worth).
_ again, thanks.