[Coco] OS-9 History

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Apr 29 16:05:17 EDT 2013

On Apr 29, 2013, at 2:41 PM, Sean <badfrog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dang, I had a Pagewriter back in the day, and did not know it ran OS-9
> until today!

I saw them in use at Walt Disney World, too, with a custom app. I saw a cast member wearing one, and asked her about it. She showed me how they could select a theme park, then select an attraction and see the line waiting times. It showed a map and the line configuration and such (they can change the lines to hold more people and stuff). Somewhere on my disneyfans.com site I have a photo of it, I think from Animal Kingdom around 1998 or so.

I applied to get developer information at the Motorola site back then but I never heard anything back from them.

		-- A