[Coco] Getting there...

Philip Zeigler philip at zeiglers.net
Mon Apr 29 14:31:05 EDT 2013

You guys all having me wanting to get my Coco 3 running again…

I've located my Coco3 512K with IBM AT keyboard interface -- is there anything I should check before powering this up?

I've also located 1 joystick, 1 mouse and hires joystick adapter, B&B XT Adapter & 20MB Seagate drive and the RGB monitor.

Still looking for my MPI, Floppy Controller, Amdisk-III disk drives, and RS232-Pak - hoping these are all in another box somewhere.

Also found my Coco1, and 2 versions of Coco2 (different monitor options).

Guess I'll get back to digging through boxes.

--Philip