[Coco] Multi-Processor 6809 Computer System

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 01:52:24 EDT 2013

Hi 6809 Multiprocessor Fans!
Here is the link to the 223 page thesis entitled
HARDWARE DESIGN OF A MULTIPROCESSOR SYSTEM WITH FIVE MOTOROLA MC6809E
MICROPROCESSORS
On my dropbox account.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6x1ffgmd3985y7/Gamez%20Carlos%20A.pdf?v=0rc-g
Here is another take on the 6809 multiprocessor idea.
The links below are from another web page that I also thought was
interesting.
This is the original link of the page I gleaned these links from.
http://www.bradrodriguez.com/papers/
And now the links.

Multiprocessing for the Impoverished: a multi-6809 system

This series originally appeared in The Computer Journal
<http://www.psyber.com/~tcj> .

*	Part 1: A 6809 Uniprocessor
<http://www.bradrodriguez.com/papers/6809cpu.htm>  (28K text, 37K linked PDF
files)
*	Part 2: Sharing the Bus
<http://www.bradrodriguez.com/papers/impov2.htm>  (18K text, 44K images)
*	Part 3: Mid-Course Corrections
<http://www.bradrodriguez.com/papers/impov3.htm>  (21K text, 156K linked PDF
file)
*	Part 4: The IBM PC Bus
<http://www.bradrodriguez.com/papers/impov4.htm>  (21K text, 156K linked PDF
file)
*	Part 5: Serial I/O <http://www.bradrodriguez.com/papers/impov5.htm>
(34K text, 163K linked PDF files)

Let's get together sometime via Skype and chat!  My Skype ID is drwho7777 or
search for my email address:
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Have a lot of fun learning about this multiprocessor environment.  I know I
will.  I'll be rereading all this again.  I can hardly wait to see what we
all come up with.  A multicore 6809 system!  WOW!  Happy 6809ing!
Kip