[Coco] Multi-Processor 6809 Computer System

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 18:21:04 EDT 2013

Hi Guys!

For those that are interested,  please send me an email asking for this
paper that I mentioned about a Multi-processor 6809 computer system during
the CoCoFEST Saturday.

This paper details a design for a computer system with multiple 6809s
running simultaneously in one computer system.  This could apply to 6309s as
well.

I'd like to start a design team to create a true multiprocessor,
multitasking, multiuser NitrOS-9 computer system of some sort.  Maybe we can
use the Coco 3 as a base starting point for the design and continue from
there.

The file is 14MBs, so I cannot attach it in a general email to the coco
list, but I will be happy to send anyone a copy who responds to the email
with an individual request so I have your email address to send it to you
with.

If you're not interested in this subject, please just quietly delete this
message and not flame the list.

Thank you.

Kip