[Coco] Video review for Sound Chaser, by Bill Pierce

Brian random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:25:39 EDT 2013

Greetings CoCoNuts,

A few weeks ago, Aaron Wolfe asked if I would do a review of Bill
Pierce's Sound Chaser program for his upcoming magazine he was hoping to
have ready by 'fest time. The review is done and submitted, but, as we
all know, Aaron ran into some issues with getting the magazine done on time.

In lieu of the written review, I also recorded a video review of Sound
Chaser for your viewing pleasure. You can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC00m6yu23M

Bill has done a remarkable job on Sound Chaser and I can't wait for him
to get the updates ready and feature complete. The written review will
viewable as soon as Aaron has time to finish the magazine; it will also
be available in the May edition of Retrogaming Times Magazine when it's
published. Once those two publications are out, I'll also open up the
review on my blog (it's done, just listed as private right now).

Brian