[Coco] CoCo3 accelerator add-on

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 28 00:41:13 EDT 2013

Ah... when we were in chat, I had thought that you had said that the screen output was the bottleneck.
Also, would it speed your example up slightly if used TFR instead of the PSHS/PULS? (this is off the top of my head here... not looking up instructions):
So, the _add8 routine would be:
_add8 sta <A
andb #~(SF|ZF|HF|PF|NF|CF)
tfr cc,a
bita #%00100000
etc.

(I was thinking of using LSRA instead of BITA for your last 4 checks, too... but, if I remember right, it's a byte smaller but the same amount of CPU cycles. Might be faster on a 6309, though).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net