[Coco] Contest Review Magazine - change of schedule

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:40:50 EDT 2013

Hello Coconuts,

Well... I did not get everything laid out and ready for printing in
time to have the magazine available at the fest as I had hoped.
The great submissions from everybody were surprising in both quality
and quantity, and the magazine has now grown to over 80 pages!

It is disappointing not to have them printed in time for the CoCofest,
but may be serendipitous.  We will now be able to add a story with
pictures and info about the CoCoFest, just like the Rainbow used to
have.  We will also be able to do a little more editing/polishing on
the
last minute entries and even accept some additional content if people
wish to contribute further.

So... apologies for not having the magazine printed on schedule but I
will do my best to turn that into a good thing.  The magazine will
absolutely
still happen, it will be the first thing I work on when I get back
from the fest.

The contest is right on schedule, we will announce the winners on
Sunday, I'll post exact time when I can talk to the Fest organizers
about it.
I'll have live video streaming during the fest, details also to
follow.  The contest entries will be running on demo machines during
the fest at my
table there.

Another huge thank you to all the coders, reviewers, prize donations,
and other contributors!
-Aaron