[Coco] Gold card edge connectors

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 25 06:18:48 EDT 2013

Brian,
If I am looking at the board photo correctly, there seems to be two places
for dual 40-pin headers.  I'd like several boards intact for experiments
please.
I did get my original Coco 3 compatible MPI running, so I can wait a little
bit on fixing the other two MPIs.  How much for say three boards plus three
1" pieces as you have described?  Thanks a bunch.
Kip