[Coco] No address? -- Glenside CCC - CoCoFEST!

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Tue Apr 23 23:18:19 EDT 2013

I don't think you will see me at a fest for some time.  It cost too much
travel there from the west coast.
The Airfare, (for two), car rental,  hotel and other expenses like
visiting the in-laws and dog kennel runs about $1400.

I cant' see me going to the fest unless I can recoup my expenses. With
the size of the event, I don't see that happening.

Besides time is tight with work and taking care of my Mother-in-law.  My
wife and I finally got away for our 10th year anniversary trip just last
weekend.  By the way, our 11th anniversary is the next weekend.  Better
a year late than never taking the trip.

Steve