[Coco] CoCo games Moment on Youtube

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:05:04 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,
for those that are not on FB, I have started to do small (less than 2 minute) videos on CoCo games- Called "Color Computer Games Moment" . You can view them on my YouTube channel "Glen VanDenBiggelaar".
2 reasons for this:
I am learning a few different Video Editing suites, and there is just not that much Color Computer Videos on YouTube, so hopefully you can see a progression of them getting better (I started out trying to juggle the camera and play the game at the same time, now I have a tripod due to a donation of one.)
I am using only real hardware and software- No Emulators or "Downloaded games, and right now I am burning through my Cartridges first, then on to disk games and tapes, and keeping it under 2 minutes helps views, as people get board easily if there are no cats or busty girls in your Youtube Videos.
I try to upload one a night when I can.
I have gotten requests for certain games, and if I have the Cartridge, I certainly will get it done. If you want me to do a particular game, by all means send me the cart and I will do it. If you want the cart back, just send another SASE, and I will pop it back in the mail ASAP, my home address is on every page on my online store (Store.amigalounge.com) right at the bottom center of every page.
-Thanks
-Glen