[Coco] toolshed os9 copy question

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 22 22:02:31 EDT 2013

On Monday 22 April 2013 21:52:40 Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Mon, 22 Apr 2013, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Monday 22 April 2013 08:36:35 Steven Hirsch did opine:
> >> ISTR you were missing one of them, perhaps libfuse2?
> >
> > I've got these now Steve.
> > gene at coyote:~/Documents$ dpkg -l | grep fuse
> > ii  fuse-utils   2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1   Filesystem in USErspace
> > (utilities) ii  gvfs-fuse    1.6.1-0ubuntu1build1 userspace virtual
> > filesystem - fuse server ii  libfuse-dev  2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1
> > Filesystem in USErspace (development files) ii  libfuse2
> > 2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1   Filesystem in USErspace library
>
> You are on your way!  Change directory to put yourself in the build/unix
> subdirectory (relative to the root of the sources - I don't know where
> you unpacked them).  For example, if you have them in
>
> /usr/src/toolshed
>
> then
>
> $ cd /usr/src/toolshed/build/unix
>
> Once there, enter:
>
> $ make
>
> The binaries end up in the various subdirectories, e.g.
> /usr/src/toolshed/build/unix/cocofuse
>
> Once you get the cocofuse binary to build, give a holler.  Actually,
> even if it doesn't build, give a holler with the error message :-)
>
> Steve

At first it said it was all done, so I did a make clean;make

Lots of warnings, (rma looks like it needs a 55 gallon drum of bug killer &
cleanup tlc, some of which look like crash generators or memory leaks by
the megabyte) but no show stopper errors, doing it all as myself, not root.

Next?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
He looked at me as if I were a side dish he hadn't ordered.
		-- Ring Lardner
         law-abiding citizens.