[Coco] 5 days until the CoCoFEST!

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Apr 22 16:02:38 EDT 2013

I could make my way there anytime after mid-afternoon on Friday. There were plans
for the GCCC to do some setup for the fest on Friday. Maybe we can meet around 4-5
in the lounge/bar/etc at the hotel go over to the conference rooms, setup and then......

Something that John Mobley<SP?> has mentioned was that with a Fry's and Microcenter nearby
is there any interest in making a "roadtrip" to either or both? The variety of items for
sale at Fry's is something that a person has to see to believe. I've also been told that it's
the second largest of all the Fry's stores with the largest being in Texas. The selection
at MicroCenter is smaller and much more dedicated to computers but their prices on a lot
of things (cpus, ram, drives, etc) is lower than most internet only vendors. I don't know how
they do it but it's where I go when I need harddrives, memory, CPUs, Motherboards, etc.

The Other Frank