[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD

Alan Jones alwanbi at live.com
Mon Apr 22 21:34:37 EDT 2013

Diego,
Thanks for you offer to help.
I have decided after doing lots of research over the weekend that Ubuntu is
not the way to go for our project.
Right now I am leaning toward two different distros: Puppy Linux and Debian.
I am going to stick with Debian distro for my own experimentation and
learning.
Why don't you take over on the Puppy Linux distro and if you can setup a
website and forum that would be great.

Here is our current list of users willing to help:

Alan Jones - Team Lead, distro builder
Camillus Blockx - Artwork/Themes, Dutch translation
Keith Clark - server space, testing
Marc Charbonneau - server space, distro builder
Harry Hurst - testing
Diego Barizo -distro builder, web site, forum
Bill Loguidice - mirror hosting
Bill Gunshannon - testing

This project is starting to take on a life it's own! :)

Alan