[Coco] toolshed os9 copy question

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Apr 21 21:05:48 EDT 2013

On Sunday 21 April 2013 21:04:37 Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Sun, 21 Apr 2013, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Sunday 21 April 2013 14:42:29 Steven Hirsch did opine:
> >> I'd be glad to help getting cocofuse setup and functioning on your
> >> system. Ping me in private e-mail if I can be of assistance?  It
> >> should be simple and straightforward.
> >>
> >> Steve
> >
> > 1: why not do it here Steve, I am probably not the only one that could
> > use the help, although I've found os9 copy to be quite useful too,
> > once I got it thru  my aged skull how it works.
>
> Heck, that's fine as well.  When you get a Round Tuit, let me know where
> you left off last time?  I think we figured out that you needed a couple
> of packages installed.
>
> Steve

And I am sorry to say, I don't recall their names, but I do seem to recall
that I could not find one of them in the *buntu repositories.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
And we heard him exclaim
As he started to roam:
"I'm a hologram, kids,
please don't try this at home!'"
		-- Bob Violence
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.