[Coco] Floppies and floppy drives

Aldo Lagana a.lagana at snet.net
Sun Apr 21 20:24:20 EDT 2013

I kind of figured but was in a limbo-denial since I also have annoying drive issues too.  The only solutions are fairly ugly surgery and scrub cycles :-(

I'll have to use a new os9 boot floppy I made with all 4 of the annoying drives after I have cleaned them - this should give me a thumbs up or down on the drive.  I think by having bad floppies and poor drives has made it frustrating.  Need to work with what I know works and take it from there.