[Coco] more overscan antics on the coco II

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sun Apr 21 16:07:34 EDT 2013

Hi Torsten...

Started experimenting with xroar... Thought it was a glitch....

So i tried it on a real coco... Worked aswell... Not stable first time
around, but i'm getting there....

Real coco needed a little more tweaking.... (nop) etc....

Basically just flip $ff22 all the time as in:

Lda $ff22
Anda #$f0
Sta $ff22
Lda $ff22