[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD

Alan Jones alwanbi at live.com
Sat Apr 20 10:38:51 EDT 2013

Camillus,

I am in the process of learning how to create a custom Linux live cd.
So step 1 is to get the live cd created.
Since I already use Linux Mint 14 Nadia I will try that first to get the
basic process down.
Thanks for your input and offer to help.
I don't mind coordinating steps.
All we need now is volunteers! LOL

Alan